CURT Coupler Lock (1/4in. Pin 7/8in. Latch Span Barbell Chrome) 23541
Trailer Hitch Lock
CURT 23541 Trailer Coupler Lock; 1/4-Inch Pin Diameter; Up to 7/8-Inch Coupler Span
- Designed To Lock Latch-Type Couplers w/A Max Span Of 7/8 In.
- Easy-To-Operate 1/4-Turn Lock Activation
- Watertight Dust Cap Prevents Internal Corrosion
- Constructed From High-Strength Steel For Reliable Security
- Barbell Lock Style For Increased Security
- Protected By A Durable Chrome-Plated Finish
- Incl. Two Keys For Added Convenience
Sometimes a safety pin and coupler latch are just not enough to keep your toys safe. While CURT safety pins and coupler latches are made to keep your coupler securely latched onto your trailer ball, they are no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are designed to add security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, they lock it into place and greatly deter any tampering and theft of your trailer while it is coupled to your vehicle. CURT coupler locks are key-operated and come in several different styles for you to choose from. This coupler lock features a barbell design to keep the pin well protected from tampering. It comes with a chrome finish and offers a pin span of 7/8" with a pin diameter of 1/4". All CURT coupler locks are made to fit latch-type couplers and include two keys. Pro tect your boat, your camper and even your utility trailer the right way with a CURT coupler lock.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W4.1200” x H1.2500” x L6.3700”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.