CURT 2in. Straight-Tongue Coupler with Posi-Lock (2-1/2in. Channel 3 500 lbs. Zinc) 25135
Trailer Hitch Lock
CURT 25135 Straight-Tongue Trailer Coupler for 2-1/2-Inch Channel; Accepts 2-Inch Hitch Ball; 3;500 lbs.
- Fits 2 1/2 In. Wide Trailer Tongues And 2 In. Trailer Balls
- Passes Sae-684 Performance Testing As A Class 2 Coupler
- Spring And Nut Posi-Lock Mechanism Allows For Easy Adjustment
- Features Holes To Accept A Safety Pin Or Coupler Lock
- Constructed From Die-Cut Punched Out Steel
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
- Backed By A Three-Year Limited Warranty
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tightly. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. CURT straight-tongue couplers, featuring our Posi-Lock latch, are the most common type of trailer coupler. With a mounting channel designed to fit onto a straight trailer tongue, the Posi-Lock coupler is easy to install. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable zinc finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear. The lockable latch mechanism on CURT Posi-Lock couplers is easy to operate and adjusts by tightening or loosening a simple bolt. This CURT straight-tongue coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 500 lbs. It has a 2" channel and fits a 2-1/2" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W4.6000” x H4.0000” x L10.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.