CURT Hitch-Mounted Win. Mount with Handles (Fits 2in. Receiver) 31009
CURT 31009 Trailer Hitch Winch Mount with Handles for 2-Inch Receiver
- Allows A Winch To Be Easily Attached To A Receiver
- Fits Any 2 In. X 2 In. Trailer Hitch Receiver Tube Opening
- Multiple Mounting Holes Fit A Variety Of Winches
- Handles Provide A Firm Handhold During Winch Operation
- Three Holes On The Shank Provide Added Clearance As Needed
- Built-In Skid Shield Provides Extra Protection For The Winch
- Grade 5 Hardware Included To Securely Mount The Handles
- Constructed From High-Strength Steel
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Made In USA
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist. The CURT winch mount with handles serves two purposes on your tow vehicle. The mount itself acts as a shield for your winch, guarding it against rock damage and debris while you are blazing an off-road trail. It also provides a solid mounting place and fits a variety of winches. The other purpose of the CURT winch mount is found in its handles. The handles allow for easier transportation of your winch when removing it from your vehicle and offer a firm handhold when operating your winch. The CURT winch mount is equipped with a shank that fits into a 2" x 2" receiver tube and has three mounting holes for an adjustable design.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.