CURT Front Mount Hitch with 2in. Receiver 31042
CURT 31042 Front Hitch 2-Inch Front Receiver Hitch for Select Chevrolet and GMC Trucks and SUVs
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Provides A Convenient Mount For Hitch Accessories
- Ideal For Attaching A Snow Plow Cargo Carrier/Front Hitch Acc.
- Allows For Easy Maneuvering Of A Trailer Into A Tight Spot
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Equipped w/An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In USA
A CURT front trailer hitch allows you to use the front end of your vehicle for a variety of towing applications. They can be used for mounting a winch, a snow plow, a number of towing accessories and can even be used for some trailering applications. When space is limited, a front trailer hitch is commonly used to hold a cargo carrier, freeing up space inside the vehicle for extra cargo and making the rear mount receiver available to pull a trailer. At the boat ramp, your boat trailer can be hitched up to the front receiver hitch, giving you better control over the trailer as you launch. Some of the other accessories that can be used with a front tow hitch are the CURT winch mount, step pad, license plate holder, spar Tire mount, skid shield and tow hooks. All CURT front trailer hitches provide a useful receiver tube to accept a 2" x 2" shank, and they are commonly used on trucks, vans and SUVs. This front trailer hitch is rated for 5,000 lbs. GTW and 500 lbs. TW. It also has a straight-line pull rating of 9,000 lbs. It is designed to be a custom trailer hitch for certain years of the Chevy Blazer, C1500, K1500, K2500, K3500 or Tahoe and GMC C1500, K1500, K2500, K3500 or Yukon (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see application info). It comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.