CURT 2-5/16in. Trailer Ball (1in. x 2-1/8in. Shank 7 500 lbs. Chrome) 40005
Trailer Hitch Ball
CURT 40005 2-5/16-Inch Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball; 7;500 lbs.; 1-Inch x 2-1/8-Inch Shank
- Fits 2 5/16 In. Couplers And Accepts Up To 7500 Lbs. Tw
- Constructed From High-Strength Hot-Forged Steel
- Protected By A Durable Chrome-Plated Finish
- Zinc-Plated Hex Nut And Helical Lock Washer For Secure Mounting
- Features Fine Threads For Superior Holding Strength
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. Vesc V-5 Specifications
The CURT 2-5/16" trailer ball does not mess around. Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment that makes all others look like theyre just spinning thei Wheels. CURT 2-5/16" trailer balls are made with expert engineering to be packed with strength and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, CURT has a 2-5/16" trailer ball to match. These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.).This 2-5/16" trailer ball features a ball capacity of 7,500 lbs. It features a 1" shank diameter, a 2-1/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. To give you the power you need to tow with confidence, CURT 2-5/16" trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.1 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.