CURT Replacement 1-7/8in. Switch Ball Trailer Ball (Fits 1in. Neck) 41780
Trailer Hitch Ball
CURT 41780 Replacement Switch Ball 1-7/8-Inch Chrome Steel Trailer Hitch Ball; 6;000 lbs. GTW; 1-Inch Neck Hole
- Fits 1 7/8 In. Couplers And Accepts Up To 6000 Lbs. Tw
- Exclusive J Groove Design For Secure Attachment To The Shank
- No Tools Coins Or Pins Required For Trailer Ball Installation
- Shank Bears The Weight Freeing The Coupler From Friction
- Constructed From High-Strength Steel
- Protected By A Premium Grade Nickel Chrome-Plated Finish
- Independently Tested To SEA J684 Standards And Proven Safe
- U.S. Patent# 5169168; Canadian Patent# 1325445
CURT Switch Ball trailer balls are a breakthrough in trailer ball technology. As a result of CURT innovation and engineering genius, Switch Balls offer the ultimate in convenience and reliability for a variety of light-duty and medium-duty towing applications. Essentially, a CURT Switch Ball is a trailer ball shank with a removable head. With its exclusive J-groove design, the Switch Ball trailer ball allows different heads or ball sizes to be places on the shank for accommodating different coupler sizes. This means there is no need to switch between ball mounts or even to own a second ball mount to fit an additional trailer. When you need to make the switch, simply twist the Switch Ball head, lift it off and twist on another. The J-groove ensures a solid hold on your trailer, while still allowing for easy removal of the trailer ball without tools or pins. This CURT Switch Ball trailer ball head features a 1-7/8" ball diameter and a 1" neck hole diameter. It is constructed from premium-grade steel for optimum strength and has a bright nickel-chrome finish for lasting rust resistance. It is rated to tow up to 6,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.