CURT Replacement Channel Mount Ball/Pintle Combination (2in. Ball 10 000 lbs.) 45919
Trailer Hitch Pintle Hook Mount
CURT 45919 Channel Mount Pintle Hitch with 2-Inch Trailer Ball; 10;000 lbs.; Channel Mount Required
- Fits 2 In. Couplers Or Lunette Eyes w/A 2 1/2 In. Or 3 In. I.D.
- Compatible w/Adjustable Channel Mounts #45900 Or #45901
- Adjustable Channel Mount Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Spring-Loaded Locking Arm For Secure Coupling
- Built-In Anti-Rattle Helps Promote Quiet Towing
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Changeable Trailer Ball Features A Hard Chrome Finish
- Patent# Us8033563
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. Its key feature is its adjustable design that takes the form of an adjustable channel-style assembly. It uses a series of holes to allow the ball mount platform to be vertically adjusted and allow for significant flexibility in drop and rise. With a variable ball height, it can easily accommodate different coupler heights and multiple trailers. This pintle hook attachment can be mounted on any CURT adjustable channel mount and couples to a lunette eye or standard trailer coupler (adjustable channel mount not included). It features a 2" diameter trailer ball and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. to accommodate a variety of large trailers. For long-lasting reliability, the trailer ball comes with a chrome finish and the pintle hook comes with a durable powder coat finish. Channel mount pins #45925 or locks #23556 are requires for mounting.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W7.5000” x H6.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.