CURT Pintle Mount Hardware Kit (60 000 lbs. Black Oxide) 48332
Trailer Hitch Pintle Hook Mount
CURT 48332 Pintle Mount Hardware Kit; 60;000 lbs; Black Oxide
- Mounts CURT Pintle Hook PN. 48231
- Compatible With All CURT Pintle Mounts
- Required To Reach 60000lbs. GTW
- Adj. Pintle Mount System Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Lock Washers Help Ensure A Secure Installation
- Protected By A Durable Black Oxide Finish
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This pintle mount bolt kit is designed for the pintle hook #48231 and is required to reach 60,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It includes all of the necessary hardware for a secure installation and can easily be removed and reinstalled for convenient height adjustment of the pintle hook or pintle ball combination.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H1.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.