CURT SecureLatch Adjustable Pintle Mount (2in. Shank 24 000 lbs.) 48543
Trailer Hitch Pintle Hook Mount
CURT 48543 SecureLatch Adjustable Pintle Mount Plate; 2-Inch Shank; 24;000 Pounds
- Quick Easy One-Tool Height Adjustments No Disassembly Required
- Torqued Bolt Plates Provide 48000 lbs. Total Clamp Load
- Accepts Securelatch Pintle Hooks And Ball Hitches
- 9.5 High x 5.125 in. Wide Plate For Versatile Height Adjustment
- Tested And Rated For 24000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight
- Fits Trailer Hitches With A 2x2 in. Receiver Tube Opening
- Cast Iron Construction Is Austempered For Superior Strength
- Textured Dark Grey Teridium Finish For A Premium Look
- Gold Zinc-Plated Hardware For Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The CURT SecureLatch pintle mount offers easy, precise vertical adjustment of your pintle hitch. It features a unique slotted design that allows the double bolts to slide up and down as needed to level your trailer. Instead of having to disassemble and reassemble the entire hitch, simply loosen the bolts with a single wrench, enough to allow the pintle hitch to slide freely. Then, retorque the bolts -- the bolts provide 48,000 pounds of clamp pressure for highly secure towing of heavy-duty loads. This SecureLatch pintle mount fits any industry-standard 2-inch receiver and has a 9-1/2-inch x 5-1/8-inch plate for a wide range of adjustment. The mount is rated for 24,000 pounds gross trailer weight, and it can accept a SecureLatch pintle hook or ball and pintle combination (sold separately). This pintle mount is constructed from austempered iron for superior strength and wear resistance, and it comes with a durable dark grey teridium powder coat finish for lasting corrosion resistance and a premium look on your vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.5 lbs.
- W9.5000” x H5.1300” x L11.6200”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.