CURT TriFlex Trailer Brake Controller 51140
Trailer Brake Control
CURT 51140 TriFlex Electric Trailer Brake Controller; Proportional
- Triple-Axis Motion-Sensing Accelerometer For Smooth Stops
- Third Axis Provides Dynamic Power Adj. When Going Up/Down A Hill
- Nine Levels Of Sensitivity Adj. For Varying Loads
- User-Selectable Power Output And Trailer Brake Light Activation
- Automatic Leveling And Calibration Eliminate Setup Requirements
- Digital Display Shows Power Adjustments In 0.1 Increments
- Built-In Dual-Polarity And Short-Circuit Protection
- Tow Vehicle ft. Low Voltage ft. And Trailer Disconnect Indicators
- Mounts At Various Angles To The Dash To Increase Usability
- Auto Sleep Mode Prevents Battery Drain After Five Minutes Idle
- Equipped w/A Quick Plug For Fast Easy Installation
The TriFlex proportion-based brake controller features a compact size, a digital display and the ability to manage up to eight brakes at a time. The feature that sets the TriFlex apart from many others is its triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer. This integrated circuit component allows the TriFlex to detect every motion of your vehicle and trailer with exact precision and to then apply the perfect amount of braking power for every situation. The TriFlex also automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill and is compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It comes with a mounting bracket and hardware and can be mounted at various angles on your vehicles dash. Best of all, like other CURT brake controllers, the TriFlex is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. This CURT trailer brake controller is designed to work with quick plugs so it can readily plug into your vehicles original equipment socket. It also includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steerin Wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H2.6300” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.