CURT Spectrum Trailer Brake Controller 51170
Trailer Brake Control
CURT 51170 Spectrum Original Equipment Style; Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller; Proportional
- Controls All Brake Settings With A Simple Push-Button Rotary Knob
- Clean Dash-Mounted Oem-Style Interface W/10 Tri-Color Leds
- Main Module Can Be Mounted Anywhere At Any Orientation
- Highly Responsive Smooth Stops W/Triple-Axis Accelerometer
- Easily Accessible Manual Override With The Press Of A Button
- Drill Mount Or Surface Adhesive Mount
- Equipped With A Quick Plug For Easy Plug-And-Play Installation
- Compatible With Low Voltage Or Pulse Width Modulation Systems
- Operates 2-8 Trailer Brakes At A Time; 1 To 4 Axles
- User-Selectable Power Output And Trailer Brake Light Activation
- Automatic Leveling And Calibration Eliminate Setup Requirements
- Built-In Reverse-Polarity And Short-Circuit Protection
The CURT Spectrum trailer brake controller provides powerful brake operation while maintaining a clean, consistent OE look and feel on the dash of your vehicle. It is comprised of a main module and a separate user interface. This interface is a simple rotary knob with a push-button and ten tri-color LEDs to control and monitor all trailer brake activity. It also features a triple-axis accelerometer for h ighly responsive, smooth stops on any grade. The separated module and interface of the Spectrum brake controller allow it to integrate with the vehicle unlike any other. The main module can be mounted behind the dash and completely out of sight. The separate rotary knob provides a sleek, subtle interface that mounts on the dash of the vehicle wherever desired. It features ten LEDs with three colors each (red, green and blue) to indicate trailer brake activity and power adjustment. The rotary knob and integrated push-button allow for simple and effective operation of the control settings and manual adjustment. The Spectrum trailer brake controller offers superior safety and helps protect the life of your vehicle and trailer with its advanced triple-axis accelerometer. This integrated circuit detects the motion of the vehicle and trailer when making stops and applies the precise amount of brake power for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The three axes of the circuit also enable the brake control to compensate when going up or down a hill. Like all CURT brake controllers, the Spectrum installs in ten minutes or less, using one of our vehicle-specific quick plug harnesses. It also has automated leveling and calibration capabilities to simplify and speed up the installation process. The Spectrum trailer brake controller comes with mounting hardware for a complete installation and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.7500” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.