CURT Non-Powered 3-to-2-Wire Taillight Converters (30-Pack) 55133
Trailer Wire Converter
CURT 55133 Non-Powered 3-to-2-Wire Splice-in Tail Light Converters with 4 Wire Trailer Wiring Plug; Pack of 30
- Converts 3-Wire Vehicle System To Standard 2-Wire Trailer Wiring
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Color-Coded Wires For Easier Installation
- Snap Locks Included For Fast Secure Splicing
- No Heavy-Duty Flasher Or Direct Battery Connection Required
- Dust Cover Included To Keep Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Made In USA
When your vehicle does not readily provide an electrical connection for hooking up your trailer, CURT electrical converts offer the solution. Working tail lights on your trailer are absolutely essential any time you tow, and a converter provides an effective way to properly equip your vehicle for safe towing. A CURT electrical converter, much like our custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses, provides a trailer connector on your vehicle by slicing into the vehicles electrical system. Electrical converters are designed to splice directly into the taillight wiring, rather than plugging into various sockets, giving them the nickname "taillight converters". Though it requires a little extra work compared to a custom wiring harness, a tail light converter offers a reliable, long-term connector solution. This package contains 30 converters. These CURT electrical converters are designed to convert a 3-wire system to a 2-wire system and provide a standard 4-way flat connector socket to plug in your trailer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.1 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.