CURT Custom Wiring Harness (4-Way Flat Output) 56397
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 56397 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness; Select Nissan Rogue Sport
- Plugs Into Vehicle Tail Light Assembly
- Simple Plug-And-Play Design
- 4-Way Flat Output Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights/Turn Signals
- Equipped w/A Powered Tail Light Converter w/A Potted Enclosure
- Impervious To Extreme Weather/Completely Sealed Off From Moisture
- Converter Can Be Mounted On The Exterior Of The Vehicle
- Constructed w/Smt Circuitry For Better Performance And Durability
- Dust Cover Included To Keep Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Backed By A Limited One-Year Warranty
- Made In USA
You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe its the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe its a campsite that overlooks one of natures masterpieces, or maybe its the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long-lasting electrical connection for your towing setup. If your vehicle is not equipped with wiring for towing a trailer, CURT custom wiring is the ideal solution. A custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that plugs into your vehicles electrical system and provides a standard trailer wiring connection. This is done using two or more vehicle-specific, OEM-compatible connectors to plug into the taillight assembly, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering during installation. Custom wiring harnesses are made vehicle-specific, and while they are not available for all vehicles, they do offer one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to wire a vehicle for towing. This particular harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Nissan Rogue Sport (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary wiring components to establish a reliable trailer wiring connection, including a powered electrical converter with surface mount technology. It also comes with a dust cover to keep the connector clean when not in use and a one-year limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.