CURT 24-Volt Taillight Converter 56424
Tail Light Converter
CURT 56424 24-Volt Splice-in Trailer Tail Light Converter for Trucks; Busses; Cab Chassis
- Used For 24V Systems; Busses; Trucks And Cab And Chassis
- Equipped With A 24-Volt 3-Wire To 2-Wire Tail Light Converter
- Designed To Operate With Both Incandescent/Led Trailer Lights
- 26 in. Color-Coded; For Easy Installation And Reliable Operation
- No Heavy-Duty Flasher Or Direct Battery Connection Required
When your vehicle does not readily provide an electrical connection for hooking up your trailer, CURT electrical converts offer the solution. Working tail lights on your trailer are absolutely essential any time you tow, and a converter provides an effective way to properly equip your vehicle for safe towing. A CURT electrical converter, much like our custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses, provides a trailer connector on your vehicle by slicing into the ve hicles electrical system. Electrical converters are designed to splice directly into the taillight wiring, rather than plugging into various sockets, giving them the name "taillight converters". Though it requires a little extra work compared to a custom wiring harness, a tail light converter offers a reliable, long-term connector solution. This CURT electrical converter is designed for 24-volt automotive systems (e.g. busses and trucks), for cab and chassis wiring and for 24-volt trailer lights.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.