CURT 4-Way Flat Connector Plug with 20ft. Wires (Trailer Side Packaged) 57220
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 57220 Trailer-Side 4-Way Trailer Wiring Harness with 20-Foot Wires; 4-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splice Into Trailer Wiring To Provide Connection To The Vehicle
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Features 20 ft. Of Color-Coded Wire For Easier Installation
- Designed For Use On Vehicles w/Two-Wire Systems
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and includes 20 of standard color-coded bonded wire and all necessary installation hardware to easily splice into your trailers wiring system. This 4-way flat connect or is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.