CURT 4-Way Flat License Plate Light Plug Connector Socket with 36in. Wires 58405
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58405 Vehicle-Side 4-Way Trailer Wiring Harness with 36-Inch Wires; 4-Pin Trailer Wiring; Fits 1-1/4-Inch License Plate Light Hole
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide A Connection For A Trailer Plug
- 1 1/4 In. Plug Fits A Typical License Plate Light Hole
- Designed For Use On Vehicles w/Two-Wire Systems
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Features 36 In. Of Color-Coded Wire For Easier Installation
- Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features a special license plate light hole socket that mounts in any 1-1/4" license plate light hole for a convenient attachment point. It is constructed with durable molded rubber and is made with 36" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your vehicles wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the car side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.