CURT 5-Way Flat Connector Plug with 48in. Wires (Trailer Side) 58540
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58540 Trailer-Side 5-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness with 48-Inch Wires; 5-Wire Trailer Wiring
- Splice Into Trailer Wiring To Provide Connection To The Vehicle
- 5-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Features 48 In. Of Color-Coded Wire For Easier Installation
- Ideal For Trailers w/Surge Brakes Commonly Found On Boat Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 5-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 48" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your trailers wiring system. This 5-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. 5-way flat connectors are commonly used on boat trailers with surge brakes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.