CURT 5-Way Flat Connector Plug/Socket with 72in. Wires 58550
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58550 Vehicle-Side and Trailer-Side 5-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness with 72-Inch Wires; 5-Wire Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide Connection For Vehicle/Trailer
- Looped Wire Can Also Be Used As A Wire Extension
- 5-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Features 72 In. Of Color-Coded Wire For Easier Installation
- Ideal For Trailers w/Surge Brakes Commonly Found On Boat Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 5-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 72" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicles wiring system. It includes both a vehicle-end and trailer-end connector and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. 5-way flat connectors are commonly used on boat trailers with surge brakes.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.6 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.