CURT Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch 60615
Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
CURT 60615 Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch with Flip-and-Store Ball; 30;000 lbs.; 2-5/16-Inch Ball
- Accepts Up To 30000 Lbs. Tw And 7500 Lbs. Vertical Load Limit
- Removable Chrome-Plated 2 5/16 In. Trailer Ball
- Double Locking Pin For Superior Trailer/Trailer Ball Security
- Installation Requires No Welding Or Truck Bed Removal
- Flip-And-Store Ball Keeps Truck Bed Free Of Obstruction
- Heavy-Duty Handle Can Be Positioned On Either Side Of The Vehicle
- Chrome-Plated Trim Ring Provides A Finished Look
- Cover PN Helps Prevent Corrosion In Trailer Ball Hole
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In USA
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. Gooseneck hitches are stronger, tougher and more subtle than any other, and when quality craftsmanship and intelligent design become the fuel that drives a gooseneck hitch, you get a towing solution that leaves others lost for words. The CURT under-bed Double Lock gooseneck hitch is strong, fast and easy to operate. It gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers. The Double Lock mounts underneath your truck bed with compatible gooseneck installation brackets and provides a removable 2-5/16" gooseneck trailer ball with a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Using the heavy-duty operating handle, the trailer ball can be unlocked and flipped over whenever necessary to allow full use of the truck bed. The Double Lock comes with solid safety chain hookups, an attractive chrome trim ring, a durable carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. This particular Double Lock gooseneck hitch is design to be a custom fit for certain years of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or 2500LD or GMC Sierra 1500 or 2500LD (for a complete listing of vehicle and installation bracket compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 46.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H3.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.