CURT Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch Kit with Installation Brackets 60683
Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
CURT 60683 Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch with Flip-and-Store Ball; 30;000 lbs.; 2-5/16-Inch Ball; Fits Select Ford F-250; F-350 Super Duty
- w/Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch PN And Bracket PN
- Accepts Up To 30000 Lbs. Tw And 7500 Lbs. Vertical Load Limit
- Vehicle-Specific Design Optimizes Strength And Installation Time
- Removable Chrome-Plated 2 5/16 In. Trailer Ball Fits Most Trailer
- Double Locking Pin For Superior Trailer And Trailer Ball Security
- Installation Requires No Welding Or Truck Bed Removal
- Flip-And-Store Ball Keeps Truck Bed Free Of Obstruction
- Heavy-Duty Handle Can Be Positioned On Either Side Of The Vehicle
- Rubber Hole Cover Helps Prevent Corrosion In Trailer Ball Hole
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Incl. Spring-Loaded Safety Chain Loops And Grade 8 Hardware
Theyve made the truck said to turn the world under it Tires and the trailer that moves mountains in a day. But what about the hitch powerful enough to connect the two? The CURT Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch boasts easier installation, easier operation and 30,000 lbs. of towing capacity to make towing that oversize gooseneck trailer look easy. To make things even easier, this gooseneck hitch kit includes both the under-bed gooseneck hitch and the vehicle-specific installation brackets. The combined kit makes it simple to get your truck ready for towing by eliminating the need to purchase two different parts. It includes the #60619 gooseneck hitch and the #60645 installation brackets to fit certain years of the Ford F250 or F350 Super Duty (for a complete listing of compatibility, see the CURT application guide). Installation of the Double Lock EZr requires only one person, using retainer clips to keep bolts secure and the center section fully supported while mounting it into place. It also uses our p atented center locator to eliminate meticulous measuring and ensure error-free drilling. The EZr also uses carriage bolts whenever possible for one-wrench tightening. Operation of the Double Lock EZr is simple and safe. It uses two locking pins and a 3/8" diameter handle to keep the gooseneck ball locked into the center section. The ball features a flip-over design that allows you to store it inside the receiver hole when not in use, keeping your truck bed completely free of obstructions. With a fortified center section, this hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a vertical load limit of 7,500 lbs., giving you the power you need to get the job done right. This CURT Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch kit features a durable carbide powder coat finish and includes a limited lifetime warranty. For safe, reliable towing you can count on, it is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 51.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H6.0000” x L49.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.