CURT Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch with 3/4in. Trailer Ball Hole 11664
CURT 11664 Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch with 3/4-Inch Trailer Ball Hole for Select Volvo 140; 160; 240
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Fixed Drawbar Readily Accepts A 3/4 In. Trailer Ball Shank
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 1,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 150 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight c apacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). This class 1 hitch is a fixed-tongue hitch, having a fixed draw bar to accept a trailer ball rather than a receiver tube to accept a ball mount. Class 1 hitches are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Volvo 140, 160 or 240 series sedan or wagon (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary installation hardware. Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.4 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L17.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.