CURT Replacement Short Trunnion Weight Distribution Spring Bar (10K-15K lbs.) 17337
CURT 17337 Replacement Short Trunnion Weight Distribution Spring Bar; 28-3/8-Inch Long; 15;000 lbs. GTW
- Mounts To A Trunnion Wd Hitch To Level The Trailer/Tow Vehicle
- Fits Curt Trunnion Bar WD Hitches PN[17333 And 17422]
- Pre-Assembled w/Spring Bar Chain For Ready Attachment
- Multiple Chain Links Allow For Flexible Adjustment Of Tension
- Constructed From Forged Steel For Optimum Strength
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
The CURT weight distribution hitch is a specialized towing system that provides improved vehicle and trailer control by leveling the trailer and more evenly distributing its tongue weight across the trailers and vehicles axles. Weight distribution hitches are commonly used on travel trailers and campers but can also be applied to other large loads. This replacement spring bar is designed to fit CURT trunnion bar weight distribution hitches #17333 and #17422. It features forged steel construction and a durable powder coat finish for long-lasting use. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 - 15,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 - 1,500 lbs. and comes with a pre-attached spring bar chain for convenient installation and tension adjustment.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H3.0000” x L32.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.