CURT Towing Starter Kit with 2in. Ball (2in. Shank 7 500 lbs. 2in. Drop) 45141
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45141 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 2-Inch Trailer Ball/Hitch Lock; Fits 2-Inch Receiver; 7;500 lbs. GTW; 2-Inch Drop
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Welded Trailer Ball Accepts A 2 In. Coupler
- Permanently Attached Trailer Ball Cannot Be Loosened Or Stolen
- 2 In. Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Key-Operated Hitch Lock Adds Security To Your Trailer
- Incl. Two Keys For Added Convenience
- Hollow Shank Weighs Less And Can Be Used w/An Anti-Rattle Kit
- Dead Bolt Lock Style w/Bent Handle For Easier Operation
- Ball Mount Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Trailer Ball Features A Polished Chrome-Plated Finish
CURT towing starter kits are the all-in-one accessory package to accompany your trailer hitch, equipping you with the necessary components to hitch up and hit the road. Each towing starter kit includes a ball mount and a hitch pin or hitch lock, eliminating the need to purchase these items separately and removing the stress of needing to find components of matching size. This CURT towing starter kit features a Fusion ball mount #45134 with a 2" x 2" shank to fit a class 3, 4 or 5 trailer hitch. CURT Fusion ball mounts are a unique ball mount option, featuring a permanently attached, welded trailer ball. Much like CURT Euro Mount ball mounts, Fusion ball mount trailer balls require no torqueing and can never be loosened or stolen, making them very secure and reliable. The Fusion ball mount in this towing starter kit features a 2" diameter trailer ball, a 2" drop and a 7-1/2" length. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs. Also included in this towing starter kit is a CURT hitch lock #23021. The lock is a dead bolt-style lock and provides an extra level of security when mounting the Fusion ball mount. Much like a hitch pin, the hitch lock inserts through both the receiver tube of the trailer hitch and the shank of the ball mount. The hitch lock shank can then be secured using the dead bolt lock head. The lock uses an easy-to-operate, quarter-turn activation system and features a chrome-plated finish to ensure solid rust resistance. It comes with two keys and a watertight dust cap to prevent internal corrosion. For the new hitch owner and towing veteran alike, a CURT towing starter kit is the perfect accessory to Bring It.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.6 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H2.5000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.