CURT Industrial Duty Forged Ball Mount (3in. Shank 21 000 lbs. 4in. Drop 9in. Long 45430
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45430 Industrial Duty Forged Trailer Hitch Ball Mount; Fits 3-Inch Receiver; 21;000 lbs. GTW; 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole; 4-Inch Drop; 2-Inch Rise
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/3x3 in. Receiver Tube Opening
- Tested and Rated To 21000 lbs. GTW
- Constructed From Solid Forged Steel For Superior Strength
- Equipped w/1.25 in. Hole To Accept Trailer Ball Shank
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
The CURT Industrial Duty ball mount features a 3" x 3" shank to fit heavy-duty 3" trailer hitches. The solid, forged steel construction and I-beam shape supply the necessary strength to complement these larger trailer hitches, and the ball mount has a highly durable carbide powder coat finish for long-lasting rust resistance. To ensure maximum towing power, this ball mount is rated for 21,000 lbs. GTW and 2,800 lbs. TW. The 21K GTW rating is fully tested to at our Detroit engineering facility. This ball mount also offers a rise of 2" and drop of 4" to accommodate larger pickup trucks, allowing for level towing of the trailer. It also has a 1-1/4" trailer ball hole to accept a heavy-duty trailer ball.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.5 lbs.
- W4.5000” x H3.0000” x L14.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.