CURT Adjustable Channel Mount with 2in. Ball/Pintle (2in. Shank 13 000 lbs.) 45907
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45907 Adjustable Pintle Hitch Combination; 2-In. Shank; 6-Inch Drop; 2in. Ball; 13;000 Pounds
- Mounts On Trailer Hitches W/2 in. x 2 in. Receiver Tube Opening
- Adjustable Channel Mount Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Shank Can Be Flipped For A Max Rise Of 5.25 in./Drop Of 6 in.
- Fits 2.9375 in. Couplers Or Lunette Eyes w/2.5 Or 3 in. Diameter
- Spring-Loaded Locking Arm For Secure Coupling
- Two Hitch Pin Holes Provide Shank Lengths Of 11 In. Or 12 In.
- Built-In Anti-Rattle Helps Promote Quiet Towing
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; One-Year Finish One-Year Parts
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. This CURT adjustable channel-style ball mount has a shank size of 2" x 2" and features a ball and pintle combination to accommodate a 2-5/16" trailer coupler or a lunette ring with an inside diameter of 2-1/2" or 3". It also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. It can be raised to a maximum of 5-1/4" rise or lowered to a maximum of 6" drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. The channel-style design and dual-pin mounting system also provide a built-in anti-rattle feature to eliminate obnoxious chucking noises. This CURT adjustable ball mount offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 13,000 lbs., allowing you to tow a variety of heavyweight trailers (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It also features two pin holes in the shank to be mounted at an 11" or 12" length. All CURT channel-style adjustable ball mounts are made with sturdy steel construction and come with our black carbide powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 36.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.