CURT SecureLatch Flush-Mount Lunette Ring (60 000 lbs. 2-1/2in. I.D.) 48661
CURT 48661 SecureLatch Flush-Mount Lunette Ring; 60;000 lbs.; 2-1/2-Inch I.D.
- Drop-In Pin Accepts Lock To Deter Theft
- Vertically Offset Base Allows Ring To Be Flipped For Max Height
- Rated For 60000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight
- 2.5in. Inside Dia. Fits Pintle Hooks/Ball And Pintle Combinations
- Bolt Holes Spaced 4.5 in. Apart
- Cast Iron Construction Is Austempered For Superior Strength
- Textured Dark Grey Teridium Finish For A Premium Look
- Gold Zinc-Plated Hardware For Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The CURT SecureLatch flush-mount lunette ring offers enhanced security and maximum versatility. Its integrated locking pin helps prevent coupling and theft when your trailer is left unattended, featuring holes in the bottom to accept a padlock. The pin can also be turned 90 degrees to allow you to hitch up your trailer. This lunette ring also offers increased height adjustment, featuring an offset base. This allows the ring to be flipped for more drop or rise as needed. This CURT SecureLatch lunette ring has a flush-mount base with bolt holes spaced 4-1/2 inches apart. The lunette ring itself has a 2-1/2-inch inside diameter to couple to a pintle hook or ball and pintle combination, and it is rated for up to 60,000 pounds gross trailer weight. This SecureLatch lunette eyelet is made from austempered iron for superior strength and wear resistance, and it features a dark grey teridium finish for a premium look and resistance to the elements.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.6500” x L7.5400”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.