CURT Dual-Output Electrical Adapter with Tester (Adds 6-Way Round to 4-Way Flat) 57624
Trailer Wiring Adapter Connector
CURT 57624 Dual-Output 4-Way Flat Vehicle-Side to 6-Way Round Trailer Wiring Adapter with Tester
- Adapts A 4-Way Flat To Fit 4-Way Flat And 6-Way Round Plugs
- Simple Plug-And-Play Design For Easy Installation
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- 6-Way Round Connector Adds Electric Brakes And Auxiliary Power
- LED Tester Confirm Proper Vehicle And Trailer Electrical Function
- Dust Covers Included To Keep Connectors Clean When Not In Use
- Slit Loom Keeps Wires Contained And Well Protected
- Bracket Securely Mounts Wiring To The Vehicle Or Trailer Hitch
- LED Tester Confirms Vehicle And Trailer Electrical Function
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicles electrical system to a trailers wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device th at allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicles electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This special dual-output electrical adapter is actually designed to adapt a 4-way flat vehicle socket to fit multiple trailer plugs, including a 4-way flat and a 6-way round connector. Some manual wiring is required. This multipurpose socket also comes with an integrated electrical tester, dust covers, a mounting bracket and all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.