CURT Easy-Mount Bracket for 4 or 5-Flat/6 or 7-Round (2-1/2in. Receiver Packaged) 58003
Trailer Wire Connector Mounting Bracket
CURT 58003 Easy-Mount Vehicle Wiring Connector Mounting Bracket for 4-Way or 5-Way Flat and 6-Way or 7-Way Round; Fits 2-1/2-Inch Receiver
- Allows Connectors To Be Hitch-Mounted w/No Drilling Or Clamping
- Accepts 4-Way Or 5-Way Flat And 6-Way Or 7-Way Round Connectors
- Fits Virtually Any 2 1/2 In. X 2 1/2 In. Trailer Hitch Receiver
- Two Threaded Bolts Ensure A Fast Secure Hitch Mount
- Slotted Screw Holes To Fit Multiple Connector Types
- Notched Design Allows Convenient Access To Pin & Clip
- Steel Body Will Not Break Like Competitive Plastic Products
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
CURT electrical connector brackets provide a simple solution for mounting wiring to your trailer hitch or the rear of your vehicle. Connector wires can be a nuisance when they are just lying around. They can get tangled up with cargo and even damaged. An electrical connector left to h ang off the back end of your vehicle is an even greater hazard. Secure, protect and optimize the use of your electrical connector by mounting it with a CURT connector bracket. CURT Easy-Mount electrical brackets are an especially convenient option for mounting your connector wiring to your trailer hitch. They mount over the opening of the receiver tube and are held secure using a set of independent screws, meaning there is no drilling or clamping required. Easy-Mount brackets feature solid steel construction, so they will not crack or break like competitive products, and they have a notched design to allow easy access to the receiver hitch pin and clip. This particular CURT Easy-Mount electrical bracket is designed to fit over a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening and provide a sturdy mounting place, right beside your trailer hitch receiver, for a 4-way or 5-way flat connector or 6-way or 7-way round connector. When it comes to plugging in your trailer lights, it pays not to skimp out. CURT electrical is the smart way to ensure that your trailer lights and electrical systems are prepared for the road ahead. Keep the power flowing, no matter where your adventures take you, with quality electrical products from CURT.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W5.1200” x H1.3700” x L12.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.