CURT Heavy-Duty 7-Way RV Blade Connector Plug (Trailer Side) 58145
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58145 Heavy-Duty Trailer-Side RV Blade 7-Way Trailer Wiring Harness Connector; 7 Pin Trailer Wiring
- Ergonomic Design Offers Comfortable; More Secure Grip
- Splice Into Trailer Wires To Provide Connection w/Vehicle Socket
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- Interchangeable w/Other 7-Way RV Connectors
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- 7-Way RV Blade Connectors Commonly Used On RV Travel Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This heavy-duty 7-way RV blade connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction, an ergonomic grip and is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. 7-way RV blades are typically used on RV travel trailers, and this particular connector can be easily interchanged with other 7-way RV connectors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.5000” x L6.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.