CURT Heavy-Duty 7-Way RV Blade Connector Socket (Vehicle Side) 58155
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58155 Heavy-Duty Vehicle-Side RV Blade 7-Way Trailer Wiring Harness Connector; 7 Pin Trailer Wiring
- Weather-Resistant Dust Cover w/A Rubber Insert To Seal Out Water
- Spring-Loaded Cover Helps Keep Connector Clean When Not Using
- Splice Into Vehicle Wiring To Provide A Connection w/Trailer Plug
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- Interchangeable w/Other 7-Way RV Connectors
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- 7-Way RV Blade Connectors Commonly Used On RV Travel Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This heavy-duty 7-way RV blade connector is designed to splice into the vehicles electrical system and supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spri ng-loaded cover and water-resistant insert to keep out dust and moisture. This 7-way RV blade connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.2500” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.