CURT Powered 3-to-2-Wire Taillight Converter 59187
Trailer Wiring Harness
CURT 59187 Powered 3-to-2-Wire Splice-in Trailer Tail Light Converter Kit with 4-Pin Wiring Harness
- Converts 3-Wire Vehicle System To Standard 2-Wire Trailer Wiring
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Smt Circuitry For Better Performance/Durability
- Color-Coded Wires For Easier Installation
- Incl. Powered Converter Wiring Kit #55151
- Snap Locks Included For Fast Secure Splicing
- No Heavy-Duty Flasher Required
- Dust Cover Included To Keep Connector Clean When Not In Use
When your vehicle does not readily provide an electrical connection for hooking up your trailer, CURT electrical converts offer the solution. Working tail lights on your trailer are absolutely essential any time you tow, and a converter provides an effective way to properly equip your vehicle for safe towing. A CURT electrical converter, much like our custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses, provides a trailer connector on your vehicle by slicing into the vehicles electrical system. Electrical converters are designed to splice directly into the taillight wiring, rather than plugging into various sockets, giving them the nickname "taillight converters". Though it requires a little extra work compared to a custom wiring harness, a tail light converter offers a reliable, long-term connector solution. This CURT electrical converter is designed to convert a 3-wire system to a 2-wire system and provides a standard 4-way flat connector socket to plug in your trailer. This converter is made with cutting-edge surface-mount technology (SMT) circuitry, featuring electrical components that are mounted directly to the surface of the board rather than being inserted into a series of holes. SMT circuits have longer life cycles, lower resistance, reduced heat generation and are more reliable than through-hole-mounted components.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.4 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.