CURT 2-5/16in. OEM-StyleGooseneck Hitch Ball 30 000 lbs. 60629
Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Ball
CURT 60629 30K OEM-Style 2-5/16-Inch Gooseneck Ball; Ford; GM; Nissan; Ram Trucks; 30;000 Pounds; OEM Puck System Required
- Fits The Chevy Ford Gm. Or Nissan Titan Xd Puck System
- Installs Easily w/Quarter-Turn-Latch Locking System
- 2 5/16 In. Diameter Ball Couples To Most Gooseneck Trailers
- Retention Balls Keep The Shank Fully Locked Into The Hitch
- Constructed From Strong Machine-Forged Steel Alloy
- Protected By A Polished Chrome-Plated Mirror Finish
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. Vesc V-5 Specifications
- Patented #8955866
Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball. Like our OEM puck system safety chain anchors, this gooseneck ball utilizes the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. It features a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. It provides a ball diameter of 2-5/16" and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 lbs. It also comes with a durable chrome finish and meets U.S. V-19 specifications for safety. This particular OEM puck system gooseneck ball is compatible with Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan Titan XD and Ram pickups with the truck bed puck system. It is not designed to fit any other gooseneck ball holes. The ball can be purchased as a standalone item or as part of a complete kit that also includes the OEM puck system safety chain anchors, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L8.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.