CURT 3in.x 3in. Weld-On Tie-Down D-Ring (15 587 lbs. Raw Steel) 83770
CURT 83770 5-Inch x 5-Inch Weld-On Trailer D-Ring Tie Down Anchor; 46;760 lbs. Break Strength
- Adds A Heavy-Duty Anchor Point For Ropes Cables Straps Or Chains
- Perfect For Cargo Management In Trailers Trucks And Vans
- Features A Capacity Of 46760 Lbs.
- Raw Finish Allows For Ready Welding Of Mounting Bracket
- Constructed From High-Strength Forged Steel
- 2 1/4 In. X 1 5/8 In. X 1 1/4 In. Bracket Provides A Sturdy Base
- 5 In. X 5 In. X 1 In. Ring Offers An Anchoring Point
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular D-ring tiedown anchor is designed to be welded onto a metal frame to add a solid anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes, cables or chains. It features forged steel construction and a capacity of 46,760 lbs., making it strong enough for many commercial and industrial applications. The heavy-duty D-ring and bracket feature a raw finish to be readily welded on, and the ring offers a large opening to accept clevis hooks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.6 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.