Air Lift EZ Mount WirelessAIR (2nd Generation) 74000EZ
Air Suspension Compressor Kit
EZ Mount WirelessAIR; Leveling Compressor Control System; Incl. Compressor/Manifold/Control Box
- Dual-Path Control Of All Brands Of Air Springs
- HD 120 Psi 1.03 CFM 9 Percent Duty Cycle 12V Air Compressor
- Control Your Air Springs Individually From Anywhere At Any Time
- Compact Wireless Handheld Controller With LCD Display
- New EZ Mount System Packages The Manifold Heavy-Duty Compressor
- Easy Installation With Common Mechanics Tools
- Included Easy-To-Read Installation Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty And 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Offering easy and convenient air pressure adjustment for any brand of aftermarket air spring, the WirelessAir on-board air compressor system from Air Lift is ideal for the elite air spring user. This dual-path WirelessAir(TM) allows elite users to inflate or deflate each air spring separately ? this allows each air spring to be filled to different air pressures, to better handle uneven or top-heavy loads, all powered by a heavy-duty compressor. This second-generation system offers easy control of your air springs through an upgraded, wireless handheld controller or the new mobile app.I nstalling the system is simple, with no air line or wiring needing to be routed through the cab of the vehicle. The included wiring harness, installation hardware, and a fully illustrated instruction manual ensure that WirelessAir(TM) will be up and running in no time. WirelessAir(TM) is now availab le with the EZ Mount system, which packages the manifold and heavy-duty compressor into a factory-assembled and tested bracket, making installation even easier.Backed by Air Lift's two-year limited warranty and 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee, WirelessAir(TM) can be purchased with p eace of mind.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.