Jeep JK 2 Door 2.5 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shocks 07-18 Wrangler JK TeraFlex
Suspension Lift Kit
Engineered with drivability in mind, the ultra-simple TeraFlex JK 2dr: 2.5 inch Coil Spring Lift Kit comes with the basic components required to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance and better off-road capability without compromising on-road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back! We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks, with shock extensions, or without shock absorbers or extensions. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 2.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: part number 1853052 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854052)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1954776)
- 2.75 inch Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (part number 1953800)
- 2.75 inch Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (part number 1954700)
- 10.75 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1744500)
- Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (part number 4954300)
- Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (part number 4304400)
- All necessary hardware And more
- 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1545100)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 82.0 lbs.
- W18.5000” x H23.2500” x L13.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.