Jeep TJ/LJ 0-2 Inch Lift Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit Boxed 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex
Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
Sway Bar Disconnect
TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The Sway Bar Links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading. While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play.
This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings. The lower sway bar link end features a large polyurethane ball that slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal.
- TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- 8 inch Driver Sway Bar Link w/ U-Bracket Stud (0-2 inch Lift) (part number 600493)
- 8 inch Pass. Sway Bar Link w/ U-Bracket Stud (0-2 inch Lift) (part number 600494)
- 5/8 inch Quick Disconnect Upper Studs (part number 600503) - pair
- 3/4 inch Quick Disconnect Lower Studs (part number 600499) - pair
- Hitch Pin Clip (part number 600504)-pair
- All necessary hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.3 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H3.5000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.