Jeep JK/JKU Long Flexarm Bracket Kit 3-6 Inch Lift Brackets Only 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU TeraFlex
Suspension Control Arm Bracket
Control Arm Brackets
These CAD-engineered TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Arm Brackets are designed for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Must be used with adjustable Long Control Arms (Alpine IR: part number 1315000 and Alpine: part number 1315000) to optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts.
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms (Not Included)
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets: Front Brackets - pair
- Rear Brackets - pair
- Rear Gussets - pair
- All necessary hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 57.7 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H11.5000” x L29.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.