Jeep TJ Rear CRD60 Semi-Float Axle Housing w/ 5.13 R and P and ARB 97-06 Wrangler TJ TeraFlex
The heavy-duty TeraFlex TJ Rear CRD60 Semi-Float Axle Housing provides maximum protection, performance, and durability for the TJ Wrangler, while the exclusive Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides high ground clearance that in unaffected by pinion angle adjustments.
The CRD60 is equipped with the same features included in all of our axles including a heavy-duty housing with heavy-duty axle tubes and bearing caps, high-flow oil passages, bracketry, smooth profile surfaces, and increased cover mounting area. Pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings make the upgrade seamless.
The TeraFlex TJ CRD60 Axle Housing is a direct bolt-on upgrade for TJ Wrangler owner looking to beef up or replace a bent broken, or damaged stock rear axle in TJ Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Compatible with all Super 60 gear ratios for extreme duty applications requiring additional ring and pinion strength.
- SKU: 3311513
- Lift Height: 0-6 Inch
- Width: 63.5 Inches WMS-WMS (Stock)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.375 Inch
- Ring and Pinion: 5.13
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 5 x 5.5 Inch
- TJ Wrangler
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long-wheelbase)
- ARB Super 60 air locker
- Spicer ring and pinion - 5.13
- Spicer bearings and install kits
- 1350 series pinion yoke
- 35-spline inner and outer axle shafts
- Big Rotor Kit w/ 13.5 inch rotors
- Sold As An Assembly
Features and Benefits:
- Factory-style semi-float design
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.375 inch wall axle tube for superior strength vs weight
- Rear CRD60 specific high-pinion axle housing design
- Pre-installed axle seals
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Constant Radius Design (CRD) provides maximum ground clearance regardless of pinion angle
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- HD bearing caps increase rigidity and reduce ring and pinion distortion
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powdercoat process for superior corrosion resistance
- Built-in skimmer cuts ring gear oil halo and forces it into the pinion bearings
- The front pinion bearing pocket features a renewable oil reservoir that sends cool oil to the pinion bearing
- Oversized front pinion bearing handles increased torque and high-load conditions
- High-capacity housing holds 3 quarts of oil
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Reinforced rear track bar mount w/ multiple mounting locations
- Proper pinion angle for lifted TJ applications
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Requires driveshaft modification.
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- 4.5 Hours
- Item Requires Shipping
- 459.0 lbs.
- W78.0000” x H24.0000” x L25.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.