- Fits Nissan Titan XD w/OEM Puck System
- Adjustable Anchors to Eliminate Chucking Between Legs
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Offers Three Height Adjustment Positions
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts to Suppress Shock Loads
- Fully Articulating Torsion Head For Controlled Coupling
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap The Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Fast One-Pin Head Removal Makes Moving The Hitch Easy
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Is Visible From The Truck
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Install and Removal
The CURT A16 5th wheel hitch excels in easy operation and stable, quiet 5th wheel towing. It does this with two key features: a single-throw handle and a patented head design. The single-throw handle only needs to be pulled once when coupling and uncoupling. It is designed to self-reset to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling, allowing for fewer steps while hooking up your trailer. The patented head of the A16 features a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts as well as interlocking jaws to create stability for your truck and trailer. These components allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer. In addition to its single-throw handle and cast yoke head, this 16K 5th wheel hitch comes with a three-position coupling indicator. The indicator is visible from the cab of your pickup truck and eliminates the need to get in and out of the truck cab to check the connection while coupling or uncoupling. The A16 also has an extra wide head to make coupling even easier, one-pin head removal to make it simple to move the hitch, and a GTW rating of 16,000 lbs. to tow a variety of 5th wheel trailers. Like the other CURT A-series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish. This particular A16 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickups with the bed puck system (year range specific). Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the A16 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are intended to fit select Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks with the puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Gross Trailer Weight:16000 lbs.
WARNING CA Proposition 65:No