- Fits Chevy Or Gm. Pickup Trucks w/The OEM Puck System
- Adjustable Anchors to Eliminate Chucking Between Legs
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Offers Three Height Adjustment Positions
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts to Suppress Shock Loads
- Fully Articulating Torsion Head For Controlled Coupling
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap The Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Fast One-Pin Head Removal Makes Moving The Hitch Easy
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Is Visible From The Truck
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Install and Removal
The CURT A20 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5th wheel hitch. Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed. This A20 5th wheel hitch also comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC trucks with the truck bed puck system (year range specific). The legs mount directly into the four-point mounting system, allowing the CURT A20 hitch to be installed quickly and easily. The most unique feature of these legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. The variable-position anchors allow the 5th wheel hitch head to easily drop into the puck system, and with a quarter-turn, the hitch can be installed or removed as needed. The anchors can also be adjusted to eliminate any chucking noises. Once installed, the A20 is fast and simple to operate. It has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling, and it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. To protect the A20 5th wheel hitch against rust and wear, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A20 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
Gross Trailer Weight:20000 lbs.
WARNING CA Proposition 65:No