- Rated To 3500lbs Gross Trailer Weight And 350lbs Tongue Weight
- Made In USA
- Engineered w/a Vehicle Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Concealed Main Body For OE Look And Seamless Integration
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Co Cured In A Rust Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Equipped w/An Open Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom-fit class 3 hitch package is made for vehicle-specific mounting. This particular kit fits certain years of the Tesla Model 3 (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 2,000 lbs. GTW and 200 lbs. TW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to attach and haul utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with rugged, high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage.
Gross Trailer Weight:3500 lbs.
WARNING CA Proposition 65:No