- Fits Chevy Or Gm. Pickup Trucks w/The OEM Puck System
- Spherical Axial Bearing Head For A Smooth Quiet Ride
- Dual Jaws Fully Wrap Kingpin To Reduce Chucking/Increase Security
- Wide Self-Aligning Head Reduces Errors When Backing Up To Trailer
- Lockable Short-Throw Handle Automatically Engages w/Kingpin
- Three Easy-Access Grease Fittings For Lubrication
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Clearly Shows Coupling Status
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation/Removal
- Offers 3 Height Adjustment Positions To Adapt To Every Truck Bed
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the CURT Q24 5th wheel hitch is capable of towing some of the heaviest 5th wheel trailers, while still offering a smooth, quiet ride. What makes it unique is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of pivoting of two axes, the Q24 is built with a spherical bearing that allows the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The Q24 also features dual-locking jaws for 360-degree kingpin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication. The Q24 5th wheel hitch also makes coupling easier with its self-aligning hea d, single-handle operation and three-position coupling indicator. While the self-aligning head helps reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, the coupling indicator eliminates the need for you to get in and out of the truck cab to check the kingpin connection. The indicator is visible from the cab of the pickup and shows the exact status of the coupling point. For long-lasting protection against the elements, this 24K 5th wheel hitch is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat. This particular Q24 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup trucks with the truck bed puck system (year range specific). Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q24 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are intended to fit select Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks with the puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Gross Trailer Weight:24000 lbs.
WARNING CA Proposition 65:No