- Fits Chevy Or Gm. Pickup Trucks w/The OEM Puck System
- Spherical Axial Bearing Head For A Smooth Quiet Ride
- Dual Jaws Fully Wrap Kingpin To Reduce Chucking/Increase Security
- Wide Self-Aligning Head Reduces Errors When Backing Up To Trailer
- Lockable Short-Throw Handle Automatically Engages w/Kingpin
- Three Easy-Access Grease Fittings For Lubrication
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Clearly Shows Coupling Status
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation/Removal
- Offers 3 Height Adjustment Positions To Adapt To Every Truck Bed
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing. The spherical axial bearing of the Q25 is what makes this hitch unique. It offers free, unimpeded movement of the 5th wheel head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer, providing a smooth, quiet ride. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication. Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25 5th wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, this 25K 5th wheel hitch is coated in a carbide black powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear. This particular Q25 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup trucks with the truck b ed puck system (year range specific). Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q25 hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are intended to fit select Chevrolet and GMC pickup trucks with the puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Gross Trailer Weight:25000 lbs.
WARNING CA Proposition 65:No